Taveo’s insurance services take advantage of our AI platform and data-driven technology to provide a time-saving and cost-effective solution to your business insurance needs. Find out how we can help you today...
Our insurer partners
Are you experiencing financial difficulties?
If the answer is yes, contact us (using the form above, or email us at [email protected] or call us on 0330 123 3115) now so we can work with you to provide you with the help and support you need. Engaging with us early, even if you haven’t yet missed any payments, will allow us to help you in the best possible way.
A variety of options could be available to you, with the aim of maintaining an appropriate level of insurance coverage that is important to you and that you can afford. Examples of these options include, but are not limited to:
· Reviewing your demands and needs.
· Adjusting cover, either on a short or long-term basis.
· Looking at other suitable products on the market.
Where changes to your insurance cover do not suit or help your financial situation and you pay for your insurance in instalments, you should contact your insurer, or finance provider directly, as further financial support may be available, which could include, but is not limited to:
· Tailored support, which is appropriate, taking into account your individual circumstances.
· A temporary pause on payments.
· Temporarily reduced payments.
· Suspending, reducing, waiving or cancelling any further interest or charges.
· Amending your repayment date, or spreading payments differently.
· Help with accessing money guidance, or free debt advice.
Need more help? Free and impartial help with money is available on the MoneyHelper website, which is backed by the UK Government. Support is also available to help with the rising cost of living via the government website Help for Households.
It is our intention to provide you with the highest possible level of customer service at all times. However, we recognise that things can go wrong occasionally and if this occurs, we are committed to resolving matters promptly and fairly.
Should you wish to complain you may do so:
• In writing to the Complaints Manager Edward Halsey at our Registered Office address.
• By telephone on 0330 123 3115.
• By e-mail at [email protected].
Should you not be satisfied with our final response, you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). More information is available on request or on their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Further details will be supplied at the time of responding to your complaint.